Grand Opening of Precision Coating’s New Fluoropolymer Coating Facility
Costa Rica has become a prominent hub for medical device, biotech, and healthcare manufacturers. It was a natural progression for us to build an operation within this ecosystem. We have grown as a company in the last year, strengthened our internal resources and capabilities, and are now opening a state-of-the-art facility in Costa Rica. Having a facility in Costa Rica represents a deeper commitment to help complete the medical device supply chain for our partners there, and around the world.
Our newly opened facility in Costa Rica is one example of how we listen to our medical device partners—and create a more efficient supply chain:
- The first and only PTFE medical device coating application capability in Costa Rica
- An essential secondary service for guidewires, core wires, and other surgical wires, as well as processing tools such as mandrels
- An optimized supply chain, speeding delivery from weeks to days and reducing transportation and inventory costs
- PTFE coating expertise and delivery accessible to local customers
- Advanced automation and environmental controls, and a fully validated process
- ISO-13485 certification
Click here to watch this video and learn about our team’s role in completing the supply chain in Costa Rica and how we can help your company succeed.
Optimizing the Medical Device Supply Chain
This next step in building our relationships within the medical device industry allows us to provide you with:
- Delivery within days, instead of weeks
- PTFE coating expertise, production, and delivery only minutes away
- Expert engineering as an extension of your team in Costa Rica
- Next-generation coating automation